We have created a couple of plugins for Nagios over the years
This "project" is actually several since we have collected a selection of Nagios/op5 plugins in a package. Feel free to use the plugins and if you do, we would be very greatful if you contribute by giving feedback and report any bugs.
This is the list of plugins that we have created and that are available to the op5 and Nagios community. Click on the plugin name to read more about the plugin. Note that the plugins below is only a subset of the plugins in our git repository. Visit our op5plugins git repository for a complete list of plugins.
Download op5 Plugins Code
You can browse and download the code from our git code repository.
Download plugins for windows
Browse and download windows plugins from our vbs-plugins repository. The list of windows plugins is quite short since the NSClient++ agent have a lot of build-in functionallity.
Get involved - Contribute to the op5 Plugins project
It is easy to get involved in the plugins project and to contribute!
- Start using the code and if you like what you see, help by spreading the word on blogs and forums
- Post your comments and feedback here
- Sign up at the op5-users mailing list to join the conversation and help other users by ansering questions.where you can follow the project and contribute your code and bugfixes. (The mailing list is it's not a project specific)
- If you find a bug you can report the bug here
- If you miss any documentation or know how to solve aundocumented problem you can write documentation at op5 community wiki
The changelog for Nacoma is mostly kept in git at the moment. Check out the change log here.